The Best Sales Courses In 2021
Getting your business to the right path comes along with an investment either in terms of capital, hiring more employees, expansion of the operating space, social media expansion from using a few pages to many, using machinery and other new systems and investing in your sales team through sales training courses.
MonkeyPesa wishes you to grow big, and therefore, they have compiled a list of 10 best sales training courses you can trust for your team to do the best in 2021. As the expertise in the industry of selling and one that has always helped businesses grow their sales, they have the best knowledge of the most up-to-date sales courses, training, classes and certifications. The list compiled below has free courses, those that have to be paid for, and they are good for all classes of people, whether beginners, intermediate business class people or experts in the fields of marketing and selling. Some of the courses are classroom courses, and others are online courses.
With competent sales training for your team in place, you are assured of excellent business performance, especially increased opportunity win rates, sales volumes, more profits, and revenue to grow the business more and more.
Before we go any further, let us first find out the meaning or the definition of sales training, sales training refers to a course of growing skills and tools of your sales reps to put in place more and efficient sales opportunities and close higher profit deals.
THE MOST SELLING SALES TRAINING COURSES IN 2021
1. High Impact Selling
If you are an entrepreneur and trying to grow your business, then the best sales training course for you is High Impact Selling; this gives you a detailed understanding of customer requirements and how to find or trace your target audience. High Impact Selling also draws examples from techniques that have been used by the most successful selling companies around the world; by doing this, they hope that it gives you a high light of how you should execute your sales too to make it to the first position and worlds’ most selling company. High Impact Selling believes that selling a product or a service is as vital as building it from scratch. Kellogg School of management-Northwestern University offers high Impact Selling course.
Some of their unique selling points include;
· Planning and organizing steps to close deals easily and successfully
· Asking ideal sales questions and bringing on the conversation of sales.
· How to exchange with peers, derive ideas and getting customer feedback
· Interactive sessions and exercises
Team learning is offered on a special enrollment, the duration of study goes for 2 months, 2 weeks, and you have to study for about 4-6 hours every week. This is a quite friendly schedule that your sales team can at least be managed if you want them to have the sales training or take on the course.
2. MonkeyPesa sales course
You are looking up to improving your sales volume, training your sales team, the marketing team, heads of sales departments MonkeyPesa has got you covered with the best physical and online sales course. Join their weekly classes, and trust me, you reap back more than what you invested, that small investment will earn you millions of money, and I can’t wait for you to testify about it after enrolling in these classes.
You can attend classes physically with professional sales experts or enroll in online learning; with online classes, you can get videos of a full course and then train your team on how to close more deals consistently and what skills they need to have those potential deals closed. You can book for your training early enough, and the training can be done physically, on Skype or through Zoom.
The sales training courses are open in Uganda already and will soon be open in Kenya as well; please close more profitable business deals with the MonkeyPesa sales training course.
3. The Art of sales
Call it; Mastering the selling process course (Coursera), if you want to have the process of selling at your fingertips, increase the volume of your sales and become the expert in the field of selling Northwestern University got you covered with the most sales selling course worldwide and that is only COURSERA.
Coursera sets for you the most outstanding goals and ways that your sales team can use to attract a wide range of customers out of a big crowd. Thus, it is one of the courses that any entrepreneur or businessman /woman should take seriously to get her goods or services sold.
Once you enroll with the Coursera course, no single customer will ever say no; all no’s are turned into yes. Imagine such joy in selling; it’s the best thing any business owner can ever offer to their business; it doesn’t just end on having customers say yes but also gives you the ability to locate new customers and retain them. For all the best product marketing courses, Coursera is the only way to go.
Coursera’s unique selling points include;
· Having little or zero experience, especially for newcomers, is not an issue
· Exams and quizzes must be done to get your certification ready
· There is a good explanation from the program instructor with the required demos
· Work hands-on is a must
· They don’t bother you lectures are divided into four sessions, and therefore you can take on the session you love most.
The study's duration is just 4 months, and you have to study 3 hours per week.
4. Sales Machine
The best sales training B2B Master Course (Udemy), generating sales with this course is just a blink of an eye and how does this come about? It comes automatically because you are taught to master tonality, handling rejections, pitching products, customer’s body language, and so much more. It doesn’t just end here but also goes ahead to give you details about the value of authenticity while getting to customers and selling them a product, trust me, the moment you enroll. Before you end the course, you will already know how to deal with real-life situations regarding selling.
They have the best unique Selling points; here we go;
· Slow pace while learning is the whole thing; they need you to understand they don’t leave anyone behind.
· They make it easy for you to understand because real-life situations are brought on board
· Offer you the best techniques to measure deals and put them into your working methods
· More about the dos and don’ts is their major focus, especially when interacting with clients
· Getting the right footing is the whole deal because the course instructor gives you time to ask and shares his ideas and experience.
· Assignments to check your understanding are given
· With Sales Machine, you really don’t struggle too much; 27 lectures cover it all, there is access to 9 downloadable resources, and finally, there is flowing access to lifetime.
There is nothing like concentrating for a long time, it’s just 2 ½ hours, and then you are done for an entire week.
5. Sales Negotiation Training
Negotiation experts offer this; this helps you get the best salesforce skills and prevents you from losing business deals from big and potential clients. This sales training doesn’t leave your sales team the same but rather teaches them how to exceed targets, turn prospects, and lead into potential buyers and strengthen relationships with your customers. Putting that aside, the training provides post-graduation reinforcement and this very important for skill development.
Key unique selling points include;
· Knowing your customer’s needs
· Shortening the sales cycle and closing bigger business deals
· Attaining big business value at a discount
· Persuading and influencing customers
· Handling objectives and controlling meetings