Integrating Sales And Customer Support For Your Business
A business obtains customers when a sale or sales have been made, meaning that customer support and sales go hand in hand.
Without sales, you almost have no customers, and of course, without dedicated customer support, you may not be able to see through any sales.
Integrated Sales means the process of generating awareness in a prospective customer and converting that person into an actual customer who buys your products; this activity involves both the marketing and sales teams within a company.
Customer integration is the component of buyer relationship management which puts technology in place that allows customers to process their own transactions and direct contact with the organization.
How do sales relate to customer service?
Amalgamated sales team aid clients or customers to find products and services. Customer service support ensures that interaction with the business remains positive over time, which puts long-lasting client pleasure and brings in more word-of-mouth referrals for potential leads.
You wonder how a company would integrate customer service, marketing and sales; this is how it can be done.
· Make Communication flexible, for example, creating website channels, group platforms and apps.
· Share client-related management database.
· Develop Joint Metric Goals
· Target Key Customer Personas Together
· Give Marketing Easy Access to Key audiences
· Identify how the customer information you collected can benefit other departments.
It is important to integrate sales and customer support; let get down and account for that.
1. Aligning customer service and sales help create a joint within the organization. If these two teams are not aligned, it might create a bad customer experience that might affect the organization. After all, customer service is the organisation's face and more, so it is a company's public face.
2. Amalgamating the two teams gives a true picture to the company of how customers are treated, how they receive services and products because this gives an image to the company; however, the image depends on how customers are treated; that is, the image will automatically be good if clients are given good treatment and if no fair treatment then your clients will receive a negative image which might affect on your business in terms of profits and revenue growth.
3. The survival of the business depends heavily on customer service support, and there are so many related potential benefits of customer support; therefore, if not given attention in terms of aligning it with other departments, it might decline in terms of productivity, of course, this decline affects customers majorly and in the long run in might affect the business in terms of profit-making and revenue growth.
4. The sales department would benefit because good customer support service promotes a high rate of customer retention. The bigger the rate of customer retention, the more sales that will be transacted at the end of the month, meaning that good customer support is not just important for the sales department but a necessity; thus, this justifies the point that the sales and customer service support teams should be amalgamated.
5. Good customer experience. The alignment of the two teams would promote a good customer experience given the fact that when two combines, the productivity is always higher and much way better than that of a single team. The most important thing in the alignment of the two teams is that each team should know its duties and execute them accordingly so that there is no coalition between them. Good customer service support allows retaining more customers and keeping them coming while the sales team converts leads and prospects into potential customers or clients.
Sign Up For MonkeyPesa Courses In Sales And Marketing Today
6. Brings in good customer satisfaction; good customer service promotes good client satisfaction, partly because of a good experience from both ends of the teams. When customers are catered for from all ends, they feel part of the organization; this does enhance not only retention but also a referral from friends, relatives, and family.
Customer service support and Sales can easily be aligned in the following ways
1. Swift and Timely response to customer needs. With the advent of the internet, customer expectations regarding response to queries and better services have risen because there are several options far and near. Therefore, it is important to have a quick and ever-present response team available for clients' needs.
2. Transparent customer services. Clear and precise response to clients bridges the gap between the business and the customer. Transparency requires a knowledgeable customer service team that understands the business at large.
3. Clear, consistent, and transparent Prices. When a business has several customers, they get to know each other and start interacting. At that point, clients are likely to reveal to each other company information regarding the services and products they are offered, and thus even prices are more likely to be discussed amongst themselves; therefore, it would give a bad picture if you offer certain prices and then also offer different prices to other different customers, if they both got to know about it would give the business a bad image and maybe they could be forced to leave at a certain point, therefore uniformity and consistency of prices are key for building trustworthy and honesty for your business. One of the few things that can set customers back from doing any business with your company is when you do not tell them clearly how much they will pay for what they want to buy. Every business needs to avoid any bills containing hidden costs or additional fees to what customers expect to pay based on the originally declared price.
4. Offer support where you can! Every manager for a business needs to organize a time to meet agents and distributors to approach every client individually and avoid heavy scripting. Even if the agents must deal with repeated questions repeatedly and cannot help using canned responses, ask them to personalize them even just a little. It is an art to create canned responses which do not sound like automated messages. Hire professional writers if you must and save your Customer Services Relationships to be taken for robots. Show your customers a little personal attention, and you will be surprised at the results.
5. Give respect and value to your clients. Stretch compliments to your clienteles by responding to their service requests, replying accurately, in terms of both relevances to their problem, accuracy, clarity of your language. Respect the many choices that they have and their freedom to choose what is best for them. Facing this kind of attitude, customers will respond concerning your business and remain loyal to you even if they are offered a few more incentives elsewhere. Additionally, you can always ask customers for their feedback; this helps you know where your points of weakness are to improve accordingly. Constant feedback reminds customers that you value and respect and you count them to be part of your business which is a good thing regarding enhance retention. Take time and read customers comments one by one, exhaust them and try to understand what each one of them means and what those customers would like to have from you.
Simple strategies for creating a great, memorable and good customer experience.
Have a well-crafted customer experience vision that will help fulfil every business in communicating with their customers.
Identify your potential customers and know who they are, study them and find out what they really want from your business, the kind of goods and services they would prefer you to deliver to them.
Get emotionally connected to your customers because customers become loyal when they emotionally attached, and they remember those feelings get when they are using your products or services.
Another important factor is capturing customer feedback in time to specify customer support agents and showing every partner the difference they are making to your business.
Use a quality framework for the development of your audience by scheduling and identifying the training needs for each member of your loyal customer support team.
Measuring the return on investment from delivering a great customer experience by asking a single straightforward question.
Embark on regular employee feedback to allow staff to share their opinions on improving the customer experience and for managers to see the gratitude of workers towards the business.
However, the strategies could be hindered; down here may cause the hindrance; take a quick look.
Client self-assurance and reassurance in the package brought because they are getting similar communication from whoever they deal with across the business.
Correct, on-time transfer for customs, so they can plan their facility forwards if applicable.
Better customer faith in the business.
More customer trust equals greater loyalty and ultimately more business for the business enterprise.
A few complaints will fuel down business efficiency.
For the individuals at the company, enhanced working relationships will mean a happier workforce.
Fewer negative customer interactions with limited complaints and more positive interactions mean improvements in job satisfaction.
How to increase sales through customer services or customer support
Get to align your technical staff through training to edge directly with the loyal clients that will allow you to define how your customers perceive your company’s products or services and make sure that your supportive customers are skilled at conflict resolution and empowered to exceed your customer’s expectations.
Cross-sell at every turn to offer new product or services along with those in which the supporters may have expressed an initial interest.
Search feedback from your customers to identify whether your company is meeting or exceeding their expectations and determine if your customers are willing to purchase a new product from you in the long run.
Daily follow up calls of clients to get to know about customer satisfaction.
In conclusion, aligning sales and customer service would be good for every other business enterprise because the two complements each other. One needs the other for their survival and in the successful process of running a business.
MonkeyPesa is here with a ready-made Business Management Suite that helps streamline everything from Leads to Deals, Tasks, Accounts, and contacts. MonkeyPesa is genuinely built for Sales teams. It is simple but well streamlined and organized. Are you an entrepreneur? Please leave your details here & we will contact you: https://www.monkeypesa.com/sales Learn everything you need to know to help empower you to grow your business through the roof. We shall be learning to integrate services like Email Marketing, SMS, Social Media marketing, and customer support, all in a single business system. You can contact us on or by a phone call or WhatsApp at +256757537658